Monday, May 11, 2009

Olympic Museum

Right, so here I am. Cloudy, but no rain. Thankfully. But one thing funny though. Switzerland has superb public transportation, but one thing I noticed was that, to get to the museum, one had to walk. There is no bus that goes by... I wonder why... Anyway, on with the piccies!
At the entrance.
There is this torch burning outside. I wonder whether this is where it all starts from? Everytime the torch goes through the countries...
You need to view the image full blown in order to know what it's all about...
Well, if it's cloudy, you'll get lots of wind. And where flags and wind meet, you get them fluttering... After a long wait...
As we were short of time, we didn't go into the museum. That's it folks for the museum. There are more shots, and some intereting stuff, but if I were to show all, you wouldn't be visiting in the end now yould you? he he

No comments:

A hospital having an aquarium, Little One's first cycling adventure and Sand Art

Missus and I saw this coming and knew that once the hospital that Little One visits where his Paed is located, he would go bonkers and be h...