Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Makan Makan @ the Malaysian Embassy Residence in Geneva

Yours truly was invited to attend a dinner hosted for my country's Minister of Health who is here in attendance for the World Health Assembly (WHA) organised by WHO. I don't think I'll ever get to eat at a table with fork and spoons emblazoned with my country's emblem... :) Thanks to Shook Pui (for being our driver), Teh (for somewhat organising this) and Adeline (who got us submitted)!
What the Minister do, I do too... :)
Moi with Shook Pui and the Minister with his wife.
Group photo picture of all attendees
The national emblem on the cutlery.
Teh being excited over the cutlery!
Hmmmm...

The End

No comments:

Avillion @ PD - 2nd Round visit!

Does this look familiar??? It does? Yup. We are back @ Avillion PD. We loved it so much, that we decided we would love a revisit. So, he...