Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Parachuting up high... or Base Jumping?

I don't know whether this is a form of Base Jumping or something else? Anyway, this sport involves, having a parachute and jumping of the mountain 1km up high.

This bloke was standing and the way he was standing caught my attention. He must be contemplating a LOT! :)
Get READY... SET...
GO!!!
Run... run... RUUUUUUUUUUUN!
And off he goes into the blue beyond!
Wheeeeeeeeee...
Scary from this height huh?
I took a photo of him preparing to "take off"... But blow up the photo and look on the expression on his face... Reminds me of Michael Jordan.
If one dares, you can actually go for a ride. Consider it buddy flight...




Hope you enjoyed my chronicle of this event.
It's really cool watching these men and women run and jump off the cliff.

No comments:

Avillion @ PD - 2nd Round visit!

Does this look familiar??? It does? Yup. We are back @ Avillion PD. We loved it so much, that we decided we would love a revisit. So, he...