Friday, December 16, 2016

Ode to my Wife's Fashion Sense

If anything, Missus had planned out meticulously her dressing for our 6 day trip. Especially...

Day 1
Day 2
(I included this as this is my favourite picture of my wife...)
Day 3

Day 4
Day 5
And finally, Day 6
Oh, by the way, the 3 crochet scarfs; they were done by her... care to guess which scarf was partly made in Geneva during my 3 months assignment there? :)

And yes, it's those scarfs that she had so meticulously made or purchased that stands out. Is it worth it? You'll have to ask her. But I'm sure the answer is YES.

The End.

No comments:

A hospital having an aquarium, Little One's first cycling adventure and Sand Art

Missus and I saw this coming and knew that once the hospital that Little One visits where his Paed is located, he would go bonkers and be h...