Thursday, July 23, 2015

Pharmasewist Parade

Some time back, missus embarked on many projects - sewing her own work clothes. These consists mainly of blouses and a skirt.

So here they are ... on parade as she wore them to work over various days.
 And needless to say, my little one wanted to be part of it as well.
 This is my Mummy. Don't mess with her.
 Whatcha looking at???
I love my Mummy.

 What? I can't pose with my Mummy???
A better view whilst my Little One explores Mummy's legs...

Looks good eh? I bet you're really thought they were purchased off the rack!

Here is the link to the "creation" post

The End.

No comments:

A hospital having an aquarium, Little One's first cycling adventure and Sand Art

Missus and I saw this coming and knew that once the hospital that Little One visits where his Paed is located, he would go bonkers and be h...