Monday, January 27, 2014

11 Months, toothbrush, Origami - lanterns, paper fan and orange

With his 2 top front teeth getting more and more pronounced, we decided it was time for him to get used to something that he will have to use every morning and evening.
 What's this Mummy, Daddy?
 What's this pointy thingys???
 Ahhhhhh... I think I'll use it to sooth my gums instead! :)
 High 5!
 Now... what's all these in front of me???
 Let me take a bite.
 Ummmmm... Yummy! Sweet Persimmons!
 And here, we carry on with our Origami Chinese New Year decorations. As mentioned, we wanted something unique and different. And so, with copious amounts of Ang Pow packets left (and some of them can't be used any more for they were meant for previous years), we decided to put them to good use.

Paper lanterns anyone?
 Paper fan...
 A close enough representation of the real deal... I think!
The End.

No comments:

A hospital having an aquarium, Little One's first cycling adventure and Sand Art

Missus and I saw this coming and knew that once the hospital that Little One visits where his Paed is located, he would go bonkers and be h...