Monday, September 30, 2013

Andrew's Baptism on 29th September 2013

I know, I know. It was supposed to be much earlier but due to many reasons; Andrew in Tawau, Godmother not free, etc. we finally got him baptised just after his 7th month birthday!

So here we are in St Ignatius, PJ...
 Getting his anointing by Father... Andrew! Andrew, meet Father Andrew! :)
 Altogether with his Godmother, Helen.
 Thanks to Helen's eldest daughter, Doria for handling my camera and taking photos of this event for us from here on.

 Helen going up to light up Andrew's Baptism Candle...
 And the light has been passed on... with Andrew being very transfixed.
 Hmmmm... what's that?
 Never mind. Cloth tasting session to continue...
 What's the fuss folks?
 Group photo. Can you spot us?
 Andrew having some time with his Godmother...


 And his Godsister or one of them.
 With my parents and Andrew probably saying, "I wanna go home and do my business as it's the time!" And misses having her hands full controlling him...
And with that I leave you Andrew's customary greeting of happiness...

The End.

No comments:

A hospital having an aquarium, Little One's first cycling adventure and Sand Art

Missus and I saw this coming and knew that once the hospital that Little One visits where his Paed is located, he would go bonkers and be h...