Friday, December 14, 2012

Lego (Scuderia Ferarri Truck) - Shell Promotion

And here we have the Ferrari truck. Actually, I would have preferred the California or the Enzo, ah well...
As usual, the sum of it's parts.
The completed thing.

Next to it's bigger 3-in-1 Creator that I have previously owned. I would say it's about 70% smaller that the Creator but hey, it's ONLY RM12.90 vs almost RM80 (I think) for the Creator...
But then again, with the Creator, you disassemble everything and it can be reassembled into something else... Provided you don't loose the manual of course! :P

The End.

No comments:

A hospital having an aquarium, Little One's first cycling adventure and Sand Art

Missus and I saw this coming and knew that once the hospital that Little One visits where his Paed is located, he would go bonkers and be h...