Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Annwyn Halloween 2012 - Las Carretas

Been absent for this event for some years now and while we were in Sydney last year, we somehow... missed the party there. Pity that we missed the chance to see how this was celebrated in a more western country.

ANYway...
So here we are at a Mexicano Restaurante! That's the whole menu for you.
There's only one in case you're wondering whether there are 2...
Iguano says 'Hello, can I join the party???'
Cupcakes with crosses and ... blood?
Oh la la...
Does that waitress outfit reminds you of any ... show?
Missus thinking of growing additional fangs perhaps?
I'm just serving here; these 2 are starting to get merry!
Obviously the Sheriff has to drop by...
Sheriff: WHAT are you getting at???
Lots of number plates!
Picturesque shot
Yeah, I drink ONLY Tru Blood. You got a problem with that?
I do. I think I'll have to check on you...
Tru Blood.
Truly, the best Blood in town. :P
Attack of the hands.
Need a hand?
It's yummy!
All ready to eat!
YEAAAAAH...
Oh no!!! It's growing from  ...
Dory Fillet Fish. Frankly, I expected more...
Hand it over!
More Cupcakes...
Let's play around the fountain, yes?
I'll leave it to your imagination what the caption can be...
Arrrrrrrrgh...
And for winning the hand, I get a bottle of Tru Blood. Cheers!
Altogether now...

The End.

1 comment:

rachel said...

Haha! Nice pics! Congratulations on not getting Zombified! :P

Avillion @ PD - 2nd Round visit!

Does this look familiar??? It does? Yup. We are back @ Avillion PD. We loved it so much, that we decided we would love a revisit. So, he...