Friday, January 20, 2012

Sydney - Sydney Aquarium

I know I know. We have already visited quite a few aquariums, so why this one? 2 things: Sharks and Legos!

See what I mean?
Who says monks don't know how to shoot?
Here's to looking at you bub.
You think I can't swim?
Missus, moi and Lego.
Great Shark! Here it comes! Ruuuuuuuuuun...
More Lego's...
You think I'm not that big? Do YOU?
I can hang upside down. Can you?
Come and join me in this ... pool...
I'm coming, I'm coming!
As the label says, it's a Shark egg. Don't screw around...
Definitely not a very sweet apple!
Why can't you get you own design???
Spot the fake...
OMG, it's...
I'll kill ya...
Die you whale...
This is what the display is made up off... thousands and thousands of Lego's. What fun! What creativity!
*sigh*

The End.

p/s - Sharks were taken using video. It really ain't no fun if you're taking stills... Sorry.

No comments:

A hospital having an aquarium, Little One's first cycling adventure and Sand Art

Missus and I saw this coming and knew that once the hospital that Little One visits where his Paed is located, he would go bonkers and be h...