Saturday, September 10, 2011

Star Wars Hasbro figurines - part 2

What happens when you have people who love to play... The below results:
Let's party!!!
Let's Boogie Wonderlaaaaaaaaaaaand....
Stormtrooper: I Love the night life, I like to boogie...
Imperial Lego: On a disco hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh...
Vader: Ooooooooooh this is the night...
We are sailing...
If only you knew the Power of the Dark Side...
We didn't know one could open and get more details. This was by accident.
Luke, let me gaze at you with my own eyes...
Left Helmet: Don't you feel... used?
Right Helmet: I feel discarded...
Luke, join me...
Never!
Then you leave me no choice...
I'll never join the dark side...

The End.

No comments:

Avillion @ PD - 2nd Round visit!

Does this look familiar??? It does? Yup. We are back @ Avillion PD. We loved it so much, that we decided we would love a revisit. So, he...