Sunday, May 9, 2010

Oh...my...gawd!

But before I get to what got me soooo surprised, there is this steamboat place near my house in Plaza Kelana Jaya called Priok Steamboat...

As you can see, it's a buffet. So all you can eat stuff. While that is all nice and dandy, the fried chicken is truly the best! Sorry. No photo's of that, but really...

Now... coming back to my excitement. You see, according to my mom, when I was in kindy and later in Std 1 - 3, I was taken care of by one of my mother's friend's. And this is someone whom I haven't seen or met thereafter; imagine 25 years later I meet my nanny! :P

Left most is Moi's mom, Auntie Betty and Moi...

If you want to know how excited I was, go ask my significant other. She's totally amused! :)

The End.

No comments:

Playground @ Taman Tasik Perdana (Perdana Lake Gardens)

Some time ago, Moi and family decided to visit this massive outdoor playground... From suspension bridges... To massive slides....