Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wedding Pre Shot piccies

Which happened recently in both the bridal house and in Putrajaya. So how was the experience?

The best phrase I can use to describe it was "herded around". And I really pity my significant other. 5 hairdo's which also meant 5 changes in clothes...
We started at 1030H and ended at... wait for it... 2100H! Yes, very legend-ary indeed; if I may borrow some famous lines from HIMYM! :)

Anyway, I only managed to take a few shots before the madness began. So here they are:



In curlers...




Getting her eyelashes done.


Oh my... would you look at them eyelashes!

All deck out in white... You'll never (ooops! never say never) see me in white... again! :P




My pretty wife...

Hmmmm... Admiring the ring luv?

And moi... oh gawd...

The End.

2 comments:

Edna said...

Looking good both of you. Eh...Kwan looks better in black...hahah.

kwan said...

Thank you... -Kwan-

Playground @ Taman Tasik Perdana (Perdana Lake Gardens)

Some time ago, Moi and family decided to visit this massive outdoor playground... From suspension bridges... To massive slides....