Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2010

Yours truly attended the Halloween party held @ Bora Asmara... It's more of like a friend gathering thingy than and out and out party.
Now what can this concoction be? Am I drinking some blood and what IS that whitish thingy? Ewwwwwww... but yummy and sweet! And I ain't telling! :P
"Yes. I can 'feel' the force coming through me. Tell me, what do you want to know of the future. I will reveal all for you?"
So is the world ending by 2012 as stated?
"How do I know? Can't you see that I'm high from those candies???"
"What do you think? Shall we go out for a meal?"
Decisions, decisions, DECISIONS. I tell you being a Countess is not all work out to be!
All together now...
Oh yeah. I'm er... Jaime, I seriously have no idea what you're suppose to be? Rock star? Vampire?
If you're a vamp, you sure have the moves...
"I decided I'll flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... or rather, vanish away!"
Zan thinking... hmmm... that cat. Sitting there... hmmmm...

All the Rebels.
That's it folks. Thanks to Jamie, Andi, Rachel, Zan, Kaii and Nanu for an enjoyable time...

3 comments:

rachel chan said...

Haha! Love the pix :) The thing in the red drink must be...teeth...

Cool comments!

Jamie said...

Well guessed, Kwan. I'm a rock star vampire. :D Didn't get to put in the teeth though. Inconvenient. Haha. =P Thanks for posting them pics!

kwan said...

It was fun taking you guys. And great effort on your 1st outing Rachel.

A hospital having an aquarium, Little One's first cycling adventure and Sand Art

Missus and I saw this coming and knew that once the hospital that Little One visits where his Paed is located, he would go bonkers and be h...