Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cruise on the river Rhein...

River Rhein. A river that border / splits Germany and Switzerland... So scenes from my open top boat cruise. Most of these photo's are shot from my newly acquired 55-300mm zoom lens; and mostly shot at ranges between 200-300mm as the boat was usually in the middle of the river.

One can only imagine the view...
AS stated, Germany!
And as the river is wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide, this is one sport you can do!
*sigh* Really cool to have a house on this river... peaceful. Serene. Quiet... Boring??? :)
I wonder whether these houses cost as much as those in Zurich and Geneva?

And the below boat is something similiar to what I got on...

Guess some people are jealous with Geneva's fountain?



I am sailing... I am sailiiiiiiiiiiiing...
Enough boats to make you jealous?


And finally, I reached Konstanz. A border town in Germany/Swiss by the Rhein.
I forgot what this is for... Anybody wanna assist? It's a revolving statue...
How do you keep track #2...
THAT's it! This concludes my journeys' in Switzerland. Most importantly as well, a big thank you to Mrs Catherine S S Browne for taking me to really far out places from Geneva! And planning my trips as well!!! Merci Beaucop!

No comments:

Playground @ Taman Tasik Perdana (Perdana Lake Gardens)

Some time ago, Moi and family decided to visit this massive outdoor playground... From suspension bridges... To massive slides....