Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Around Lake Geneva

Wished I was on this boat but well, this one left very much earlier...
So I went on a 1 hour lake cruise around Lake Geneva. There is also a 3 hour one, that takes you further afar, but as I was still reeling from lack of sleep, I choose the 1 hour one. This was done the day after I went Paris and came back close to midnight! :)

So, quite up close and personal with the fountain then!

And the lighthouse...

You always see me shooting from the land towards the lake. Now, it's so the other way round...

Row, row, row your boat; Gently down the...er... lake?
Am told that having one of those houses up there facing the lake is to die for...
And a national if not favourite Genevan pastime!
One could be fooled to think that this is a sea...

And finally some more famous buildings... Care to guess?

And if you wanted to swim, you would do it here...
And back I was on dry land... I THINK the next should be Zurich! :)

No comments:

A hospital having an aquarium, Little One's first cycling adventure and Sand Art

Missus and I saw this coming and knew that once the hospital that Little One visits where his Paed is located, he would go bonkers and be h...