Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stained Glasses @ SFX, Malaysia

Yours truly has been wanting to capture SFX's Stained Glass since last year, when it was installed, but never got around to doing it; mainly due to laziness actually!

However, with the FA 50mm, there was now a new reason to do so! :)

All images were shot in RAW and later, enhanced. Yes well, the church interior is dark, more so when the lights are off so this poses a problem.



For the 1st time, I actually enjoyed tweaking the raw files. I know. I know. Owners of dslr camera's SHOULD be shooting in raw, but I hate to admit that I suck big time and I really don't like to present something that isn't how it is! But with stained glasses... he he...

No comments:

Avillion @ PD - 2nd Round visit!

Does this look familiar??? It does? Yup. We are back @ Avillion PD. We loved it so much, that we decided we would love a revisit. So, he...