Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A night of Indian Classical Dance

Right. A lot of my ex colleagues are probably waiting for this... So Unca Deva. Shots taken during the 10th anniversary of the dance school. Congrats.

While I'm sad to say that I didn't take any pictures of your choreograph piece, it was easily the best and most impressive of the night. So, well done... and when are we getting our own private viewing of you alone performing what you choreograph eh?

I don't know about you, but the poor girl in the middle doesn't look to happy... Must have had a bad day?

Now, this bloke certainly stole the show with his energetic moves and dances... Or probably more because he was the rose amongst the thorns, i.e. only MALE! :)

"Come on my little friend... smile..."

So here's my dear friend Deva getting his moment on stage...

The founders, teachers, etc all on up stage...

No comments:

Playground @ Taman Tasik Perdana (Perdana Lake Gardens)

Some time ago, Moi and family decided to visit this massive outdoor playground... From suspension bridges... To massive slides....