Thursday, December 25, 2008

2008 - Miniature Trains @ PJ Hilton - Part 1

This was something that I always wanted to do, but never got around... and usually during Christmas day, I'll be zzzzz away, after spending almost 3/4 of my night working in church for the Christmas Eve masses.

This time, I wasn't and I decided to treat myself. PJ Hilton hotel, on a yearly basis always had miniature trains running around in their lobby. And I heard great things about it, not to mention that these trains are sponsored as you will see and of course, $$$ goes to charity.

So on this fine Christmas Day of 2008, I grab'ed my trusty old SLR and every lens I ever owned and fired away...

Merry Christmas folks. As Santa below would say, "Ho Ho Ho"!


Now where are them trains???

No comments:

A hospital having an aquarium, Little One's first cycling adventure and Sand Art

Missus and I saw this coming and knew that once the hospital that Little One visits where his Paed is located, he would go bonkers and be h...