Tuesday, September 2, 2008

MIFC 2008 - Australia (part 2)

Here's some more interesting ones...

Another interesting design

Red Sparklers anyone? *sigh* I miss my childhood! :)

My wish got granted. They decided to send more sparklers for me to enjoy! :D

Madness! Just look at the amount of fireworks and how bright it is! Look at the right and left of the bridge and the surroundings...

And finally, ending with loads of fireworks and colours. Fantastic!

In case you're wondering, I basically used:
a) Remote Control
b) Velbon Tripod
c) Initially started with 3 then 2 then 1 second shutter open
d) ISO 200 (lowest my K100D can go)

There ya go!

No comments:

A hospital having an aquarium, Little One's first cycling adventure and Sand Art

Missus and I saw this coming and knew that once the hospital that Little One visits where his Paed is located, he would go bonkers and be h...