Sunday, August 10, 2008

Malacca - Of Old and New - Part 2

Am sure this photo would bring a smile to many! :) Ah... the innocence of childhood!

Malacca, as my colleague from Madagascar exclaimed, has temples, temples and temples; tons of temples in such a small location and just on 2 streets! Below are what caught my eye during my walk along Jonker Street, on it's 2 main roads...


Taken from the back of an ancient fire engine. Times have changed when compared to our modern ones, operated probably by computers and dials, knobs and switches!

Oh oh... anybody can spot what's wrong with this photo? Not so much of the photo per say, but well, the statue...

Yeah, one of his hands is missing; broken of by vandals I guess. Poor St Paul...

No comments:

A hospital having an aquarium, Little One's first cycling adventure and Sand Art

Missus and I saw this coming and knew that once the hospital that Little One visits where his Paed is located, he would go bonkers and be h...