Friday, July 4, 2008

Nightfall in Putrajaya (# 1 of 2)

While waiting for my dearly beloved to arrive at Malaysia's Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT), I decided to mess around in our Putrajaya (Malaysia's Federal Administrative Capital). As it's filled with interesting building designs' and bridges', so I decided to camp myself at one spot, waited for dusk/nightfall and lights to come on...

Pictures were taken using Pentax K100D with Tamron 28-75/f2.8 on 30second's...

Enjoy.
This was taken around dusk, circa 1945H or so... was swatting mozzies and flies away. And I think the patrons that were sitting nearby in a foodcourt must be wondering what this bloke was trying to do...

Same shot, same angle; but waaaaay past 2000H...

This was an experimentation of mine. I increase my Exposure to +0.7 (i think), and I got this effect! Very surreal, and what a contrast of this building compared to the apartments/condo's to the extreme left!

Putrajaya is littered with beautiful designed bridges. Ones that are certainly different from what anybody would be accustome too...

The same bridge, but I moved up higher...

No comments:

Avillion @ PD - 2nd Round visit!

Does this look familiar??? It does? Yup. We are back @ Avillion PD. We loved it so much, that we decided we would love a revisit. So, he...